Nurse on RPD East Wing can blink on top of blocked staircase

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Title. From there, all sorts of unintended locations can be reached; including behind the exit trigger zone. (I don't mean behind the exit gates - I know it's easy to blink in there. I mean behind the region a survivor has to touch to count as escaped, where no killer can regularily reach.)

PLATFORM:

  • OS: Linux (Debian 12)
  • Launcher: Steam
  • Compatibility layer: Proton 10.0.2
  • Game version: 9.1.0

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Start a match as Nurse on Raccoon City Police Station East Wing
  2. Go to the blocked staircase to the left of the main hall (there's a few tables and stuff in the way)
  3. Stand before the blockage, then blink diagonally up the to the third flight of stairs.
  4. ???
  5. Profit

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/mjM27yJhq-g

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments