Well it's very buggy and honestly I was expecting more from this chapter. They have the walking dead without the thing that made the show popular and that's the Walkers. The current state of the game is the worst they have ever had it.
The chapter was half baked and obviously rushed
So in all seriousness this was the most disappointing chapter I've ever played of these devs
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I need more context.
Well it's very buggy and honestly I was expecting more from this chapter. They have the walking dead without the thing that made the show popular and that's the Walkers. The current state of the game is the worst they have ever had it.
The chapter was half baked and obviously rushed
So in all seriousness this was the most disappointing chapter I've ever played of these devs