This event is perfect
Its shedding light on all of the stupid, unbalanced, and toxic stuff in the game because it forces players to play competitively to get the lamps.
So good job on the devs part, now we just have to wait to see if they do anything with this info to setoil they remove any of this stuff. The more forum complaints the better.
So good job on the devs part, now we just have to wait to see if they do anything with this info to setoil they remove any of this stuff. The more forum complaints the better.
Comments
Everybody says that their games are fcked up etc. but honestly, gameplay wise, I haven't noticed anything at all.
Survivors play a little bit more cowardly but that's about it. I haven't even been left on the hook as well. Killers play normal too. I guess it is just my experience and I am lucky by the look of forum complaints.
All I wanted from this event was Feng’s skin that’s it. (Got it!) 👹