New to this, So going all in and taking a shot! Looking for friends to play with as I don't have any

Hey! I'm Jamie, 26M, from UK, LGBT / I'm looking for chill friends to play with, I have about 400 hours on PC, Survivor main (Cheryl mainly atm, however I am partial to a bit of David), I'm not amazing but I can play good enough I reckon. I'm just looking to make friends to play with for chill/fun as none of my IRL friends are really interested in playing anymore. Completely new to using forums to pls be nice, if ur interested hmu :)

Comments

  • Hey there! I'm 24 ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ LGBT+ and I'm down to play sometime! I have about 400 hours too and I've been playing Renato a lot lately. I am from the US though so our pings will differ. My in-game name is justa_cherri (same on discord!) if you'd like to add me!

  • Hey my discord name is: yaro4797. feel free to add me if your down to play sometime!

  • hello my discord is squatch , fell free to add and message me sometime so we can play