Were Fog Vials Disabled From Being Found In-Game?
I haven't seen a single Fog Vial after the day they came out within chests, despite running full chest builds.
Have they been disabled?
I haven't seen a single Fog Vial after the day they came out within chests, despite running full chest builds.
Have they been disabled?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ive been finding them just fine, in fact i get sadden when it is not something else.
item really only works in low mmr.
Drama - Vigil - Appraisal - Ace or Plunder depending if you wanna keep addons and maximize loot =D
I think your luck may have got disabled.
I've found a bunch in chests so far. Sounds like bad luck.
no, I found like 2 in a chest
I've gotten plenty.
They in there just gotta get lucky
i always bring a key now and often find blue ones in chests. lol
I tried to go for a flashlight save with Dramaturgy but I rolled a smoke bomb and used that without realizing
I found a ton the 2 days after the patch but after that, nothin 😭
I don't think so, my friend, I'm occasionally finding them in chests.