...why....just...just why
I go down in shake where basement is killer(Ghoul...fun) picks me up but an injured Kate runs in so the ghoul chases her a bit then drops me...basement was right next to you just hook and then go after the Kate I seriously am despising Ghoul more and more. Just like for God sake is there no match making and if there is the number of times I've done doesn't seem to do much. I know slugging is universal every killer can do it but… Ghoul when facing them does it so often. Like I'm sorry the minute I see that someone gave Ghoul their third leap the urge to DC just rises I don't do it but part of me is always ready because Ghoul is a nightmare to face and not the fun way where it's hard but you can still try like a facing a pro Nurse most likely your gonna get stomped but you can at least practice but Ghoul no it's a nightmare because it's like a cockroach you face one and twenty more are in line.
Comments
this post has nothing to do with ghoul but more of the fact they decided to slug, but because its a ghoul u decided to make the billionth rant about it
how dare the killer play something they are having fun with instead of D tier killer that will give them a heart attack right?
Jamally bro i'm sure you might know this, but there's a small window once the Ghoul grabs you in which they can't do anything but get stuck in enrage animation. Use this brief window of time to face them straight on, stare them in the eyes, move your stick (or press movement keys) to the sides in rapid alternating succession, and then do what needs to be done against every Ghoul.
Go down in Shack**