Perks go back to their previous rarity after equipping them

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When you upgrade a perk manually through the bloodweb it’ll show as upgraded but when you equip it, it will go back to the rarity it was at.

PLATFORM: Xbox One with Mouse and Keyboard

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I bought some levels with the bulk blood point system, I than seen that a perk I wanted level 3 I could get manually by clicking it, I clicked it got it level 3 and than when I went to equip it, it went back to level 2. This happened to before with a different killer and after I went back to the page to get it to level 3 again it was blocked by the entity. It was quite frustrating as I had to spend another 600k BP to get the perk to level 3.

VIDEO:

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/s/Zs3rLuGtdz

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments