So...when's ghoul being nerfed?

I loath him with a burning passion I seriously do. I disliked Nurse before for her power but Ghoul took the cake barely any form of cooldown meaning catching up is extremely easy and very shoty hit detection so free hits all around. I seriously would rather face a chess merchant then ghoul sure it's boring facing a chess merchant because I mean your spending two hours doing nothing but I find it better then facing Ghoul. I refuse to play Ghoul because of the fact I don't want to put other people through the torment of facing him. So when he is getting a nerf or some work around to fix his hit detection or just power. Because his been out for what almost six months and yes I know BHVR is probably milking the chapter as much as possible before the nerf but I think six months worth of cash is enough.

Comments