Quests: The "Kill 1 Survivor(s)" quest under "Into the Fog" is granted when getting mori'd too
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
Title.
PLATFORM:
- PC
- OS: Linux (Debian)
- Launcher: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
I played a public match as survivor while having unlocked, but not yet completed the "Kill 1 Survivor(s)" killer quest in the "Into the Fog" category. In that match, I got mori'd as the first survivor, and after the match the regular popups showing quest completions included that quest, and I believe I also got awarded the regular completion awards for that quest.
VIDEO:
Don't have one
PLAYER LOGS:
I can't upload them here: my browser gets a 400 Bad Request when trying to upload them. (I will post a separate bug report about that).
Comments
Figured out why I couldn't upload the logfile: my game was still running. Here you go:
DeadByDaylight.logThank you for the log!