Spotty stat updates

Screenshot_20250801-100759_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20250801-100811_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20250801_100833.jpg

I've seen my stats updating and just assumed they were accurate, but I hadn't really been paying attention to the specifics. Is anyone else having really spotty updates? I know there were issues with past accuracy, but it seems like current accuracy is also not correct This is a single stream of updates (my phone wouldn't let me take a long screenshot). I generally play about 20+ matches at a time, bouncing back and forth between killer and survivor. This makes it look like I play one or two matches.

And please don't judge my weird schedule.

Comments

  • Yup, I've been having the same problem. I was playing as Quentin and was escaping more than not, but the results screen didn't seem to record anything but deaths with him. May have improved but haven't looked at stats since.

    The concern that has been bugging me is how common is this, and more importantly does this mean when taking overall stats to determine kill rates and such, have BHVR got accurate data, or has it also be eskewed and inaccurate.

  • since the 9.1.0 update my stats have been delayed anywhere from an hour to 3 hours later before they actually show up in my recent games.

  • I can't even get the stats page to load at all. I just get a white screen. ๐Ÿ˜•