ALL 4 ON HOOK RESULTS IN SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY WARNING

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Played normally, got hooked. I had no prompt to try to unhook myself or anything. One thing led to another and all 4 survivors got hooked, resulting in the game ending immediately. Then I got a “suspicious activity” warning.

PLATFORM: Xbox

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Load into match, someone gets hooked, I get chased and hooked. I have no struggle prompt. Everyone else ends up on hook, and the game ends itself immediately. When I return to score screen, I get a warning about suspicious activity, possibly resulting in the loss of an entire grade. I feel this should not be a thing, as I played the game normally and did everything I could even if the game was short.

VIDEO: https://www.xbox.com/play/media/PRQAxDqRqQ

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments