Fps issues

hey guys me and my friends has issues with fps after new update we have max 25-30fps before the update everyone had 120fps stable is it only me?

Comments

  • I'm having the same issue after a crash caused by the update. I was able to run capped at 90fps completely stable but now it's struggling to reach 40fps.

  • same here, since this morning fps keep dropping to max 35, i need to restart pc/game every time i wanna play a game without lag, hopefully they'll fix it soon

  • @random1543 said:

    I'm having the same issue after a crash caused by the update. I was able to run capped at 90fps completely stable but now it's struggling to reach 40fps.

    i hope they gonna fix this so quickly

  • okay guys u should go back to the 577.00 nvidia driver update, it should fix it :)