Item Colors

Is anyone else having item colors show up as their previous color schemes for them sometimes too on their matches or is it just me?

Comments

  • I've played roughly 150 games since the new chapter dropped haven't seen that once, (kinda jealous, if only!)

    Seems like a bug that would actually be nice rather than dealing with other issues every game.

  • No, unfortunately.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've played roughly 150 games since the new chapter dropped haven't seen that once, (kinda jealous, if only!)

    Seems like a bug that would actually be nice rather than dealing with other issues every game.

    weird because it’s been in maybe 1/5 of my matches. All in all though yeah I’m not upset about the bug. Made me laugh. Just curious if others have been experiencing it.

  • I had a yellow item on my bill bloodweb. I almost cried

  • God this patch is a banger. First the return of rarities, then the introduction of ricky dicky doo dah grimes and THE PIPE?

    Most underrated patch in dbd history

  • Unrelated, but

    I think the devs should give us an option to revert to older colors, which would also double as an accesibilty setting.

  • @SoGo said:

    Unrelated, but

    I think the devs should give us an option to revert to older colors, which would also double as an accesibilty setting.

    I agree. The new colors have grown on me, but I can see the appeal of the old ones and if it doubles for that, that’s just a plus.