Freezing in Place

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Seemingly disconnecting, but on my screen I am stuck doing an interaction with no progression, pressing no buttons, unable to stop interacting, or move at all. On other screens in game, I am infinitely running into a wall/rock whatever. I am not replaced by a bot until I physically close the game. It is happening CONSISTENTLY. On any map. With any killer. The effect shows for me once I press the interaction button to get on a gen, on put a tape in for the Onryo. But to others it seems to be sooner. Before I get to a gen or the TV. Whatever it is. And it is indefinite. It doesn't like. Catch up and give me autonomy again. I'm stuck until I leave. Even if the game ENDS. I am still there repairing a generator with no progress in the repair bar.

PLATFORM: PlayStation 5 Pro.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: There are no steps. It's entirely sporadic. And has happened when touching a gen, a chest, a TV, or just running in chase.

VIDEO: Unavailable, I'm so sorry. Do not discredit this, as it's made the game entirely unplayable, happening nearly every game.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • This is an issue we will update on shortly. It is a duplicate to many other reports, however, so we will close this one.