the new quests suck

They became more grindy while giving less reward.

It would have been fine if they make it more grindy but kept the same amount of rewards but they didnt.

Comments

  • I agree.
    With the previous tomes you could get more bloodpoints (like the double), and didn't need to complete every challenge (quest now) to get the rift bagde/banner.
    I complete the last rift near week 10. I didn't play that much to complete it (and I liked that), I think it was because of the milestones. But now, they increased the number of each step.


    The only thing I'm glad with the current rift is the notification sound when you open the rift, the level up sound: It only sounds once.
    On the previous rift, the level up sound played every time you opened the rift, and it started from the previous page of the current level. It was so annoying.
    Well… the second good thing is they add a 4th daily quest, now we can get 100 fragments (1 level) each day.