Michonne's Audio is an accessibility problem - possibly a bug.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The audio track for Michonne's rapid breathing never stops when running. There are no pauses like a normal survivor has, and it will even continue playing while /walking/stationary/ doing generators.

This is a massive accessibility problem for people with Misophonia and genuinely makes the character unplayable.

Not only that, but when she is infected by Nemesis or Plague, she has a never-ending cough that not only triggers Misophonia, but makes her even more unbearable for people that have Emetophobia.

PLATFORM: ANY

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURRED: Literally just run around as Michonne, or get sick against Nemesis or Plague

VIDEO:

The first video is recorded by me. It's literally right as I start running as Michonne, then transferring to walking and even doing a generator. I have never experienced a survivor in this game that never stops like this and considering the other audio issues, I can only assume this has to be a bug.

The second video is not from me (Emetophobia warning), but it's a video of what happens to Michonne when she is infected by Plauge, and the same exact thing happens verse Nemesis.

https://twitter.com/RealSlowLoris/status/1950876619440267440

PLAYER LOGS:

  • This isn't an issue that requires logs, it's just how her audio has been implemented.

While I realize that Misophonia isn't an issue for a lot of people, it is already a massive problem for me when versing or playing The Ghoul, but now Michonne has arrived and I can't even play her due to this.

I'm really hoping this is just bugged audio, but if it's not, please take this as feedback that this is such a painful issue for some of us.

Comments

  • Thank you for the additional information. Logs are always helpful for QA regardless of issue, however, so if you have a Trial where you experience the issue, uploading the logs here afterwards goes a long way.

  • here is the loud of michonne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjpspPFEbgE

  • they should fix rick and daryl grunts but nah they don't care they are too lazy