Nemi needs a The Walking Dead Skin

Im sorry but this was a missed opportunity to actually have the actually walkers from The Walking Dead in Dead By Daylight. Im not one to complain but not seeing a single Walker is kinda disappointing tbh.

I was thinking when wearing The Skin for Nemi it should change the Zombies from the resident Evil to The Orginal Walkers from The walking dead. I know Behavior doesn't do changes to the power on a Killer but I seen Xenomorph and Houndmaster have there power have a Custom Appearance.

(Im sorry but Xenomorphs Tail changes kinda counts as a Custom power)

Comments

  • Well, there's also the other big issue of this requiring the go-ahead from Capcom as well.

    You're asking two separate license holders, who aren't even in the same medium, to agree on something that appears in a video game that isn't made by either of them.

  • Yeah. Im just saying it was just a missed opportunity but I see ur point and I do agree