So Clown is fun... Sarcasm implied

It's like facing Blight or Legion now, EXCEPT you don't have to worry about trying to bump off stuff or deep wounding until you can down someone. He just pee bottles the floor & follows you at Mach 10 while you may as well be hindered in every conceivable way. There's a lot of changes I didn't like on the survivor end, there's more I didn't like on killer end, Franklin's for example, as annoying as it is to face it's just one of those memey perks that with the right build is great, much like Knockout & much like David's perks Bubba has had all his good perks or at least their strengths removed. With clown you let this change pass through the ptb & I just can't for the life of me fathom how. You nerfed one bottle to compensate for the other but the buff you gave to the other far exceeds the contrast. It's insane how fast people are going down to clown now, it's not even fun. Clown players I've seen in the forums too are sure getting wins & loving the clown W's but are also not liking the lack of skill it takes anymore. The mechanic of clown isn't fun anymore it's just 1 bottle win. This one needs rethinking, big time.

Comments