My experience with new update so far

Yesterday:

I had to download entire game for some reason so no game tor that day.

Today:

Lunch game - game server error restart game

Spend bloodpoints - blood web error restart game

Create lobby - lobby error try again

Join lobby - lobby error try again

after few tryes

Match loading screen - server error game canceled

PC reset

files verifycation

everything seems fine

Lunch game

Join lobby - no error this time instead entire pc froze

Again PC reset

Lunch game

Find match

Start match

Take few steps

Game crashed

Nah… I think I will pass

Also do anyone else has something like that?

Comments

  • @UnluckyMan said:

    Yesterday:

    I had to download entire game for some reason so no game tor that day.

    Today:

    Lunch game - game server error restart game

    Spend bloodpoints - blood web error restart game

    Create lobby - lobby error try again

    Join lobby - lobby error try again

    after few tryes

    Match loading screen - server error game canceled

    PC reset

    files verifycation

    everything seems fine

    Lunch game

    Join lobby - no error this time instead entire pc froze

    Again PC reset

    Lunch game

    Find match

    Start match

    Take few steps

    Game crashed

    Nah… I think I will pass

    Also do anyone else has something like that?

    The reason for the huge update size was an engine upgrade. The rest of that nightmare I can't speak to.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/452428/my-experience-with-new-update-so-far

    The reason for the huge update size was an engine upgrade. The rest of that nightmare I can't speak to.

    The engine upgrade might be to blame, transferring code is likely gonna cause a few problems (or a lot if your code is spaghetti).

  • Just a tiny tip how to fix the bloodweb bulk spend error: complete one web manually (or by clicking in the center)