Party Creation Failed

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When attempting to log into the Survivor lobby, receiving an error "Party Creation Failed: Failed to create a party" - This will not allow me to even get to the survivor select screen. Killer lobby works fine

PLATFORM: Steam/PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Click on "Survivor"

VIDEO: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C7w23g0Br9BgoW8splwcDmxzoP_nb7yb/view?usp=sharing

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs?

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • I was able to get the logs from my own game and will submit it to QA. Thanks for reporting the issue!

  • Thank you I've found the logs here is the one from this morning. This happened immediately after purchasing the Walking Dead DLC yesterday though which I found really strange:

    DeadByDaylight.log
  • Thanks for the additional information!

  • Same thing here too

    image.png

    Edit: I was able to get into survivor by selecting killer and going ready to start searching for a match. I then backed out and tried to go into survivor, which I was able to do now.