Fog Vials remove Knight's Guards in active Hunt

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

While playing as the Knight I sent the Jailer to patrol a location at maximum range. The guard detected a survivor and began the hunt. Within 2 seconds the survivor was no longer highlighted with the green chase aura on their player icon, long before the Standard had appeared. I walked over to see what had happened and found an ongoing Fog Crystal cloud in the path the guard had been running when I saw the green aura disappear from the survivor.

Killer: Knight
Perks: Lethal Pursuer, Nowhere To Hide, Unforeseen, Pop Goes The Weasel
Addons: Town Watch's Torch, Dried Horsemeat

Map: Azerov's Resting Place

PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURRED:

-Sent Jailer at maximum range to check a gen near killer shack for suspected injured survivor
-Survivor detected by guard
-Guard enters chase, with survivor's player icon highlighted by green aura
-2 seconds pass, green aura around player icon disappears
-I walk to the gen I sent the guard to and see a Fog Vial cloud in the direction of killer shack
-Walking to killer shack, I can see survivors running away from the shack.

VIDEO:

DeadByDaylight.log

PLAYER LOGS:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820X CPU @ 3 .60GHz 3.60 GHz
RAM: 64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable) DDR4-2666
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Version 22H2
OS Build: 19045.6093
Motherboard: ASUS TUF X299 Mark 1
Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, 8 GBytes
DirectX version: 12
HDD: 6 terabytes

Tagged: Declined

Comments