Problem playing with keyboard on Xbox Cloud Gaming
Hi when I start the game in xbox cloud gaming the game still need a controller to start, can we change this to the game recognize the keyboard in the principal menu
Hi when I start the game in xbox cloud gaming the game still need a controller to start, can we change this to the game recognize the keyboard in the principal menu
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello, I also play on Xcloud on PC, can you play with the keyboard and mouse in the matches?
No I can't play because The game need a control in the principal menu, but in Fortnite yes I can
Yes, you can play with the Keyboard & Mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming extension for Chrome or Edge. This lets you play xCloud on PC with keyboard and mouse including Dead by Daylight.