Survivors disappearing? (PS4)

Okay, I ran into the whackiest thing yesterday. I was in a pretty wide open area, I hit a survivor and she straight up disappeared. No tracks, no blood trail, nothing to hide behind really, just GONE.

Has anyone ever experienced that before? Is it a frame-rate issue?

Comments

  • Were you on Mount Ormond? That map has a habit of making scratch marks magically vanish.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Were you on Mount Ormond? That map has a habit of making scratch marks magically vanish.

    I was! That must be related, because I was seriously baffled like. No marks, no blood, she's just vanished like aliens came in and scooped her up.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Were you on Mount Ormond? That map has a habit of making scratch marks magically vanish.

    While I was playing on PC for once this bug had actually happened. It's not just on PS4. Same map and everything.

  • Had that happen to me on the preschool I smack someone in the dream world and poof the David disappeared turn out he got disconnected but he still show up as in the game