Able to see a survivor's full aura inside a locker and no prompt to open the locker

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was able to see a full survivor's aura in a locker as the Artist (aura, not killer instinct). The aura appeared frozen and I was unable to receive the prompt to open the locker until I hit the locker and moved away. I've done some research and I'm not aware of any known perks or ability combos that can reveal a full aura in a locker nor prevent the killer from opening the locker.

PLATFORM: Steam (PC)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Played as Artist on the new Freddy Fazbear's pizza map
  2. Had the following perks: Nemesis / Dark Devotion / Friends 'til the End / Game Afoot
  3. Affected survivor (Nea) had: Dance with Me / Head On / Quick and Quiet / Finesse
  4. Put a Sable Ward into the dying state inside the shack
  5. Carried her to the basement and hooked her on the front hook
  6. Obsession switched to the affected Nea who was just above the basement
  7. Returned up the stairs
  8. Could see her aura, frozen in a running animation inside the locker at the top of the stairs, as she was presumably going to use Head On on me
  9. Was confused at seeing the frozen aura so fired a Dire Crow at the locker and nothing happened
  10. Approached the locker directly and did not receive a prompt to open the locker
  11. I hit the locker with a basic attack and the aura disappeared
  12. I stepped back from the locker
  13. I went back up to the locker - still no prompt
  14. Eventually, the prompt appeared after spamming the space bar and I opened the locker to grab the Nea
  15. The Nea player promptly DC'd and was replaced with a bot
  16. Felt terrible

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments