How many cakes you got this anniversary?
I got 3000 cakes on killer and 1500 on survivor.
1. Ghoul 2100
2. Ghostface 100
3. Wraith 100
4. Oni 75
5 Dracula 70
Survivors
1. Soma 400
2. Sable 250
3. Feng 250
4. Lara 150
5. Meg 130
6. Nea 100
I got 3000 cakes on killer and 1500 on survivor.
1. Ghoul 2100
2. Ghostface 100
3. Wraith 100
4. Oni 75
5 Dracula 70
Survivors
1. Soma 400
2. Sable 250
3. Feng 250
4. Lara 150
5. Meg 130
6. Nea 100
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly I had to waste most of BP into P100 to gather cakes on him and managed only 800 anyway. I really wanted to push prestige on my killers, but devs said nope.
I wanted to play more, but with how they changed it, I just couldn't be bothered. Simply didn't seem rewarding to me, so I could play only like 1-2 hours per day.
I am really not going to take break from work for this. I did it for last event, but lower cakes was just cheap imo.
Horizontal 8
went from p6 to p100, this is my second p100
also got around 1000 more pies spread mostly between Springtrap, Dracula, Billy, Wesker, and Oni
I played a lot of survivor in event mode this anniversary bc of the queues but no pies on them since I don't level them up because I like playing them usually with only a couple perks and no items since it makes the game more intense and fun for me
Nice I didn't play as much in first weeks of the event so I could put more prestiges for characters. I would wanted kaneki to at least P66 I like the yellow and red prestige colors. Also my Sable is now P58 and that brown color is ugly so I would wanted to update her more. Im picky with these things.
I have always prestiged more survivors as I needed more the stuff they have map offerings, BNP:s and syringes and bp offerings. Before last year you could also show off prestiges in lobby which was nice.
With killers I didn't really have main I liked Oni a lot but I have enough add ons for him and I suck with him... It's really hard to earn bp with him so I put my cakes on kaneki for killer side mostly. As killer I always win most my games so I need less good add ons and recently haven't lost any game unless letting survs escape counts.