Quest not progressing

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: quest not progressing, check screenshot, I have completed over 50 total and it is stuck at 46/48

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: screenshot

Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Just commented about this, but I manually checked my progress now and I'm exactly at 48/48 but haven't been rewarded. So I'm experiencing it too.

  • I was about to open an issue on this exact matter lol, only that I am stuck at 43. I also got screenshots. I hope they manually give us the banner to compensate.

    image.png image.png
  • I am having the same issue. I have completed 58 Rift challenges and the quest is still stuck on 47/48. I already submitted a ticket but they closed my ticket and said the issue was resolved when it was not.
    This was taken today.

    Rift challenge bug.png