Intangible Character Stuck in Healing Animation
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Near the endgame collapse, I unhooked a survivor and healed her. I was going to walk away but when she used the nemesis vaccine I was put into the healing animation and became stuck. When I became stuck, I was injured then downed by a zombie. Even when downed, I was in the healing animation. The killer could not pick me up and I died to the endgame collapse
PLATFORM: Steam/PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: The endgame had just begun. All survivors were infected by the Nemesis. I unhook Elodie. I heal Elodie. After healing, Elodie goes to use her vaccine. In that moment, I remember a frame or two or however many skip. Then, I am stuck in the healing animation. I do not press any buttons while I wait for this issue to resolve itself. When a zombie comes towards me I try to move but realize I am stuck. The zombie attacks me until I am downed, I know I am downed because the widget on the left side of my screen shows my character as "downed'. Survivors and killers are able to walk through my character. I cannot be picked up or moved. I die to the endgame collapse.
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments