pinhead's menagerie of bugs
https://youtu.be/WT7BPWyHVs4?si=8VbuPzoJOR57ywCT
feel free to review the foregoing video presentation
and address, at the very least, the first 4, most egregrious bugs (3 terrain bugs + m2 cancel bug)
and RESPOND to this. dont pretend these issues dont exist.
Tagged:
Declined
Comments
I always have trouble with pinhead on toba landing. The box sometimes DOESN'T HAVE ANY PARTICLE AFFECTS!. With all the foliage in the map and the box blending in you pretty much lose on this map. And that it is so awkward to place the chains at the center where the ship is too.
But yeah i agree they should fix these bugs.
It might be partly clipping through terrain (example shown in misc bugs), it also happens sometimes on Ormond (and likely other maps).
Sometimes it has no visual cues, sometimes it's completely silent, and I do think it's because it spawns in terrain.
This one is a more elusive bug (and might not be as rare as I think) since, if I don't find the box (because it's in terrain), I obviously won't know it is in terrain.