Ghoul can get a hit through a generator

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I'm not sure if this was a bug or not. Which makes it a bit more frustrating tbh.
So Ghoul either had actual los on me or the generator didn't block los due to a bug.

PLATFORM: Steam / PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Not sure.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/dr_w8lBkc3M

I didn't leave the gen. I never stopped repairing, until the hit itself forced me away.

I found the frames with the mouth symbol.

Ghoul Hitscan los.jpg Ghoul Hitscan los2.jpg

Only possibility other then a bug is that Kaneki had LOS between the gen and the barrel(?) to it's right for a split second.

If that's the case, pls tell me, so I can move this to the suggestions. Nothing against Ghoul nowadays, but if this is legit as it should work… it shouldn't. Slinger being able to shoot through small gaps is understandable and makes sense, but this guy is phasing through a solid metal machine…

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments