No sound when wraith rings his bell

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: while playing over the past few days, I would say from 07.17.2025-07.20.2025 my friends and I haven’t been able to hear the wraith’s bell when he rings it when he is cloaking or uncloaking. And when he does ring the bell the whole game just goes quiet before the volume raises again.

PLATFORM: PlayStation 5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURRED: umm…step one: loaded into the game, step two: joined a match with friends, step three: learned we were playing with the wraith, step four: unable to hear sound, step five: reported bug

VIDEO: attempted to upload the video but keep getting an error stating only images are accepted to be uploaded. I have a video, which I can email to you if you like my email is [email protected]

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments