Which Killer Deserves Next Addon Pass?
With the success of Pyramid head addon pass what Killer do you think deserves an addon pass next?
I'm gonna say the two killers I think need add-ons passes are Deathslinger and Demogorgon
With the success of Pyramid head addon pass what Killer do you think deserves an addon pass next?
I'm gonna say the two killers I think need add-ons passes are Deathslinger and Demogorgon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not very high priority compared to other killers in need, but I think xenomorph's addon set is really boring.
Xeno needs more build variety and addons dont really enable it as addons mostly serve as straight buffs to power rather than enabling gameplay variety which is only done by vaulting speed, sloppy butcher and maybe keyboard.
We need more addons for stealth, addons that work like current cat carrier - a tradeoff for losing power rather than simply punishment. Acidic blood should 100% have the same trigger condition as cat carrier for example (activates upon losing power to turret attack) and cat carrier should probably be reworked to be undetectable for exiting tunnels.
Would be lovely to have an addon that gives a burst of haste for losing power to turrets, an addon that buffs crawler mode but makes it way easier to lose it to turret attack.