Every Survivor Adapted Into Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
I have been following a fellow DbD fanatic by the name of Chordyceps for their 5e Killer Stat Blocks that they have shared over the last couple of years. I did a little bit of exploring on the forums and realized that nobody was doing anything for the Survivors!
Learning this, I decided to make them myself! I look forward to sharing and updating the list of Survivor Perks translated into 5e terms. I kept them as close to the original descriptions, and I am open to suggestions and changes! Please let me know what you think!
Allow me to begin the list with Dwight Fairfield!

Comments
Here is the next Survivor in order of appearance: Meg Thomas. Her Quick & Quiet was a bit tricky to think over, but I like how it turned out. Hope you agree! And, if you have another idea for any perks, please let me know!
Next up is Claudette. Spent a good minute thinking about what to do with her Perks, but I think they turned out well enough.
Kind of lost track of time, but here's the next Survivor: Jake Park. His perks were simple to convert, honestly. Hope you guys think they're nice.