Vision impairment and legally blind
Hello I'm a 42-year-old legally blind male that is having many problems playing dead by daylight a little history on being legally blind I have a condition where I will go completely blind sooner or later and it's affecting my gameplay now and I was wondering if there's any way that we can brighten up the characters to make them better as a killer or to make the other survivors brighter so I can see them now regular vision is below 20 / 200 is considered legally blind so I'm having difficulty I would appreciate it if somebody could give me helpful tips or anything I'd really appreciate it I play with my wife Jasper Twilight on here all the time and I just want to keep playing with her till I can't sorry for such a long post
Comments
If you are on PC you can use Reshade to alter the colours iirc, and it is allowed by the developers. Not sure if that could help you until another solution comes? If you are on console though of course that isn’t an option.
I think as the poster above said reshade is gonna be the only probable solution. You could play freddy and dredge too as they highlight survivors, however its not ideal if you dont enjoy their gameplay.