Perk build restriction idea... shake up the meta.
Just had a little idea to shake up the Perk Meta.
Every character has 3 teachables. One taught at 30, one at 35, the last at 40. A weak, medium and strong perk. There is also a pool of generic perks (lightweight, spine chill, etc.)
The perk slots should be restricted to one of each type.
So, Survivor could have: Leader, Adrenaline, Self Care, Saboteur for Slot 1
Prove Thyself, Sprint burst, Botany Knowledge, Calm Spirit... for Slot 2
Bond, Quick and Quiet , Empathy, Iron Will... for Slot 3
Dark Sense, Deja Vu, Hope, Kindred... for Slot 4.
Could be interesting, and force a more varied perk set.
What do you reckon?
Comments
I would like it to be introduced into the game, but I think the usefulness or strength of a perk is quite subjective.
Oh, I was just using Survivor perks as an example. Same would also stand for Killers.