DBD stat tracker missing recent matches
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: My DBD stat tracker recent match history is only recording survivor games, no killer games are showing up. This is specifically for the recent match history as the 30-day summary seems to be somewhat keeping track of the matches played.
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was curious to see how many games of Chucky I had played today compared to other killers, so I went to check, and noticed that it was only tracking my survivor matches.
SCREENSHOTS:
PLAYER LOG: Attached
DeadByDaylight.log

Comments
It only shows your last 10 matches nothing more so if those last 10 matches were survivor matches there is only survivor matches.
Oh, so not even a bug lol. Thank you for explaining!
It would be nice if it would show last 10 survivor matches and last 10 killer matches.