Disconnected Mid-Match - "Dedicated server is not responding"

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I was in the middle of a match when I was suddenly disconnected. The game displayed the error message:

"Dedicated server is not responding"

This kicked me out of the match entirely. It seemed to happen without warning - there were no performance issues beforehand.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Play a game of Dead by Daylight.

  • Join a match.
  • Play for 5-10 minutes?
  • Suddenly disconnected with the error message.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • I have attempted to upload my player logs (DeadByDaylight.log) but there is an error message on this form when uploading which says "Network Error". The file is 21 MB large, so I guess the logs aren't pruned at any point and just have all the data since I started playing this game. ๐Ÿ˜… I can't even open the file in notepad, it crashes.
  • There are some other logs, but it looks like they were last updated awhile ago. The main log was updated very recently.
  • I made a copy of this big ass log and named it DeadByDaylight-Archive.log in case you guys want me to email it to you, the file will be preserved.
Tagged: Declined

Comments