When is Keyboard and Mouse coming to console?
I saw that KBM for console is supposed to be coming in phase 2 which is listed from July-December. Anyone know a smaller window of when it's going to be released?
I saw that KBM for console is supposed to be coming in phase 2 which is listed from July-December. Anyone know a smaller window of when it's going to be released?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They haven't narrowed it down anywhere I've seen, just that it's sometime this year.
It's in the developer update. It should be coming out next patch.
Coming out in less than 2 weeks! Next update is on July 29th and is going to bring the KBM option to console. (Keep in mind they said it will only be for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.)
Thanks! Can't wait!