Twisted Masquerade Quests Not Progressing

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I have the quest "Complete 20 Twisted Masquerade Quests". It currently shows 19/20 completed. I have completed 2 more Twisted Masquerade Quests since then and it has not increased.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Quest is:

"Complete 20 Twisted Masquerade Quests"

I have completed 22.

Since reaching 19 Quests completed, I have since completed:

"While in a chase, activate the invitation to block a window vault from the killer 3 time(s)"

and

"While in chase, activate the invitation to endure any stun 5 time(s)"

VIDEO:

2025-07-16 17-45-07.zip

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Yeah this is glitched for everyone, i'm stuck at 18/20. Guess no one will get the rewards for completing 20 quests. The incompetence is astounding….. Classic Behaviour. Can't even extend an event without messing it up…………………. Imagine this game in the hands of a competent developer? It could be amazing.