Bug with twisted masquerade quest
Completed 20 quests of the twisted masquerade, but the quest was not completed. The counter remained at 17.
Tagged:
Declined
Completed 20 quests of the twisted masquerade, but the quest was not completed. The counter remained at 17.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm having the same issue. Mine is frozen at 19. Completed at least 2 other TM quests since then.
Im having the same issue, but with Rift Pass quests. Im at 49 completed, but I do not have the reward for completing 48 rift pass quests.
Yeah same here its dumb I wanted to get those rewards and not have to play it for a while because my computer is dying. But nope its glitched