[Bug]: Missing localized "Twisted masquerade quests - part 5" into italian language

Description: When i click on the Quests on the main menu, i select this category of the quests and i click on the Twisted Masquerade on the left side. Here on the right side there is a serie of quests, here there is a new type of quests are coming (in three days), into italian language there is this bug with no localized text. (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language i’ve right translation (Screenshot 2)

Step by Step:

  1. I launch the game into steam
  2. I’m awaiting which the game is loading
  3. The main menu is loading
  4. I click on the “Quests” button on the main menu
  5. I click on the “Twisted masquerade” banner on the left side
  6. On the right side there is a new page doesn’t localized into italian language (Screenshot 1)
  7. If i change into english language i’ve right translation (Screenshot 2)

 

Text doesn’t localized: “@#LIST_ANNIVERSARY_TITLE_6”

English text: “TWISTED MASQUERADE QUESTS – part 5”

Right text: “MISSIONI MASCHERATA CONTORTA – PARTE 5”

Platform: PC – Steam

Version game: 9.0.2

Language: italian

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

20250715095906_1.jpg

Image 2 ⇒

20250715100702_1.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

I hope which this text will be fixed very soon.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments