Spawn logic

So behaviour changed spawns so all survivors start together, that's fine, I don't really care all that much either way but I feel its an overall positive for the game.

Problem is its still not working right, its almost always 3 & 1 or 2 & 2 (without offerings to change them)

But worse than that 2 games last night as killer I spawned in with a direct line of sight on a survivor! I've also had many teammates hit by killers within seconds of the game starting, a lethal blight, billy ect that makes sense but against a sadako a trapper, a myers?

Spawns really need to be looked into, they surely can't be working as intended & it surely can't only be in my games!

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    So behaviour changed spawns so all survivors start together, that's fine, I don't really care all that much either way but I feel its an overall positive for the game.

    Problem is its still not working right, its almost always 3 & 1 or 2 & 2 (without offerings to change them)

    But worse than that 2 games last night as killer I spawned in with a direct line of sight on a survivor! I've also had many teammates hit by killers within seconds of the game starting, a lethal blight, billy ect that makes sense but against a sadako a trapper, a myers?

    Spawns really need to be looked into, they surely can't be working as intended & it surely can't only be in my games!

    Its way worse when its ghoul as a killer, he can just slingshot and he is already there among us

  • it's to slow gen speeds so solo q's all start on the same gen and give killers more advantage as with any update nowadays, I'm not complaining though I took the easy route and main killer now

  • yea its been a lil weird lately, sometimes i find a survivor alone, other times i spawn literally next to them

    i mean im not complaing about spawning next to survivors but it does feel a lil unfair sometimes, especially on smoll maps

  • But worse than that 2 games last night as killer I spawned in with a direct line of sight on a survivor!

    I remember when this used to be a common glitch, my friend. Spawned right next to Hillbilly in pre-rework Gas Heaven. I thought he would have mercy.

    He didn't.

    But I haven't had it happen in recent times. Though it does seem like the spawn logic is a little bit weird sometimes, don't think it is fully working as intended.