Friend Request permanently stuck in my requests.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

A month or so ago, this person sent me a friend request on dead by daylight (I'm assuming they were from a match, but I can't remember). And now no matter what I do, I can't get rid of it. I've tried declining it, it just pops back up again. I've tried accepting the request, same thing happens, it just stays there. I've tried blocking them too and that didn't work.

PLATFORM:

I'm on steam but I'm unsure on their platform.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

No Idea, I'm assuming this random guy just sent me a friend quest one day and now I can't get rid of it.

PHOTO:

There was an error displaying this embed. image.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I think in these situations you need to open a ticket to the customer support and they can manually delete it as that is in game not in Steam.