Can't spend my anniversary points

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I go to quest page, click go to event, and then I click the button to buy and nothing happens and it has a weird symbol on the button.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I go to quest page, click go to event, and then I click the button to buy and nothing happens and it has a weird symbol on the button.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I am having a similar problem on PS5. I cannot spend Gilded Trinkets to purchase event items.

  • +1 this post. I've had this issue for about a week now. Menu appears normal, however the button to spend, that usually shows the event points required, is replaced with 0 auric cells. Can't spend any event points. Issue highlighted in attached photo. On PC Myself.

    image.png