New killer
I feel like they should put childs play chucky doll in as a killer on dead by daylight what do you all think
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DWIGHT could kill the killer. It would just be that bad
Uhm....have any of you seen child's play? Not bride of chucky. He's so small but is able to kill people, it's not like he chases them down directly; though it's been awhile since I have seen it. He ambushes or tricks them into something, somewhere and that's how he gets them. As for carrying someone he could just drag them but I do agree he's too small.
not if you are interested in seeing something as the killer.
i mean... how are you gonna see anything in tall grass, how are you gonna kick stuff, how are you gonna vault stuff and how are survivors supposed to spot you at all?
chucky's design basically makes it impossible to add him...
i want two dwarfs on top of each other with a trenchcoat pretending to be a tall person.
I feel like they're really trying to move away from as many licensed killers with how little control they have over them in terms of future cosmetics.
I agree with 2. But the devs never said they don't want any more licensed killers, they just said that they are going to do only original ones for a while