"Complete the evolution" bugged trophy
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I am aware of the fact that this issue has been reported in 2023. However, ticket was closed and it's impossible to reply there anymore therefore i created new ticket.
"Complete the evolution" trophy is bugged in playstation 5. I tried gettimg it as the clown with the pink bottle followed by basic attack. I have also tried getting it with the singularity with his perk "forced hesitation" throughout several games. I have also made sure hindered effect was active( a short period after downing another survivor). None of it worked. I hope you can enlighten me and the other trophy hunters with solution. Thank you in advance.
PLATFORM: PS5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
This and A Fast Death are bugged. So both hindrance and haste trophies are bugged.
try using the cenobite, i got the achievement on pc with him and the achievement is bugged on pc too
I dont have cenobite and he isnt available anymore
complete the evolution trophy/achievement end transmission chapter, i tried with singularity and the mastermind and clown and did not get the trophy/achievement
Can confirm it still doesn’t work.
I’m on PC and the issue is still there even now
This is still bugged. It’s one of the only two trophies left for me.
its still bugged i need it fixed asap.
I have tried with several characters and Perks as well on Xbox, it seems to be bugged there as well
was wondering abt this aswell
Any update?