Killer Tier List
To piggyback off that one thread about Killers Survivors find fun or unfun to face, I was curious - which Killers do you find fun to play, and which ones you don't find fun to play?
Now, I doubt BHVR actually looks at the forums, but on the off chance they do, these tier lists could serve as a decent average - it'd be more accurate than Kill Rate (since that can be inflated, like how Escape Rate can be).
Plus, I feel this would be fun, to see who the community finds the most and least fun. Here's my personal tier list (oh, and I don't consider any of the Killers bad, but I myself am just bad at certain Killers - can't bat 100 100% of the time, you know? And yes, I don't own a lot of them, but I'm not made of money.)

Comments
This Tier List of mine is a bit older than the "Fun To Play Against" in my thread, just added Springtrap and Ghoul here, but I think it is still up to date.
My tierlist is based on relative consistency with them as well as how fun I find them in general.
<3 : Killers I would consider Mains, am currently learning, or find really really really fun to play even if I am losing. I usually do pretty well on these Killers.
:D : Killers I do not play much but find very fun when I do play, whether or not I win. I usually do OK on these Killers.
:) : Killers I usually have a pretty good time playing as when they work for me, though a string of losses may demotivate me. I am pretty average on these Killers, or generally win as much as I lose, but I don't hate it if I do lose.
:| : Killers I neither enjoy nor hate, or only like in theory. I don't really play them but also often find them kinda boring, either too easy to win with or too hard to win with.
:( : Killers I tried a few times, never do that well with, and never really got the hang of. Got bored after a while, got frustrated with their mechanics, never play as.
>:( : Killers I got too frustrated with, never have gotten a win with, got super bored with, or hate the mechanics and playstyle of. Also Killers with too many bugs for me to enjoy properly. I pretty much always 0k.
</3 : Killers I played at one point a lot, or who were roster picks in the past, but dropped due to some reason. Also, Killers I wanted to make work and wanted to Main but couldn't, breaking my heart. :'(
Never Played: I have no experience on these Killers.