Map of the MacMillan Estate
FINALLY, its done, I've managed to scrape together a rough conceptual map of the MacMillan Estate as a whole.
I found images of the different MacMillan Estate maps in the comment sections of the Mapping the Realm section, so let's ACTUALLY map out the Realm here.
Ironworks I and II and Groaning Storehouse I and II are also here.

Comments
The big blue spot in the corner of the map is the wormhole watertower where the Observer came through.
this makes me really wish DBD had some sort of way for you to walk around and observe the entirety of the realms rather than just pieces of them. i know that the entity cobbles them together like they're legos, but sometimes i wish to see what the places actually looked like as if they were still one whole, yknow?
i think it would make for a very interesting way to navigate realm-based lore, but unfortunately i don't think lore is cared about as much nowadays.
@skittlesthehusky which SUCKS because its so easy to be more creative than The Last Of Us and its other generic zombie garbage companions.
Im gonna work on a map of the Dvarka soon
I make my DBD Maps in MS Paint by the way