Repeatedly flagged as inactive even though not inactive

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The game keeps flagging my account as inactive even though I am actively participating in the game by doing generators, healing, or running around trying to help or find generators. I don't go AFK. However I do walk or hide to try and tell where the killer is. I do not hide in lockers and I try to be sure i don't stay in one place as well. I also have never left any matches.

PLATFORM: Computer

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I had logged onto the game to find that I had a 5 minute ban from match making from the match I played yesterday. After the cool down I played another match. Then once that match was over it flagged me again and gave me a 15 minute ban from match making.

PICTURE:

Screenshot 2025-07-10 075204.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments