How good is Leverage+Gift of pain.
With people saying how strong the "Healing meta" is becoming i wanted to try this combo and it actually did quite a good job at keeping survivors injured. Gift of pain giving a mangled and leverage lowering the unhookers healing speed by half. This'll still be countered by survivors probably stacking multiple healing perks but that's not every survivor so if you hook the person with the healing build you are still applying pressure. Also gift of pain giving a gen slowdown helps with how fast speeds go now. Longer healing means less time on gens. When fully healed also giving them a slowdown. And the risks of being injured if you decide to ignore both. Anyone else have any opinions on this combo?
Comments
Honestly, I think running Leverage alongside GoP is both overkill and kinda counter-intuitive.
The whole idea of Gift of Pain is that the survivors choose between staying injured, or spending extra time on the heal and the generators after the fact. It's my opinion that staying injured is actually the less useful effect, barring playing stealth killers like Wraith, so I'd rather they heal through the Mangled because I'd get the more impactful effect that way.
If you really want survivors to stay injured, I'd say the combo is good, but I personally think the punishment for healing up is stronger.
Depends on the killer, it works well for killers who can down fast and you want to heal against them.
It's perfectly fine on Blight, Nurse, Spirit (very good here), also Oni… definetly some others
Issue is this combo can simply get survivors to stay injured and focus gens, where suddenly your 2 perks don't do anything.
I would say Gift of pain is better out of those two, so maybe just use Pain res with it instead it. I really like Compass, Gift of pain and Floods of rage, Pain res build.
I would just played injured. You get the repair penalty only after being healed. I'm comfortable playing injured, many aren't though unfortunately.