Twisted Masquerade Event Quest Part 3 - no rewards issued
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: For Twisted Masquerade Event Quest Part 3, I've completed 4 of 5 of the quests and green checks given, but no Gilded Trinkets given, nor I assume blood points or rift fragments. The quest was released I think yesterday and I now says starts in 5 days. Twisted Masquerade is over in 7 and part 4 starts in 10 hours (7/9/25). Completion quest counts were granted, but I don't think the rewards.
PLATFORM: Playstation 5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Played yesterday, achieved 4 out 5 quesss
VIDEO: Attaching photos. Please note the following:
- in the same game, you'll see "opens in 5 days" for quest three, even though I completed 4 of 5. Then in a second shot "opens in 5 days" has disappeared.
- Part 4 shows as starting in 10 hours, which is before part 3. IMG_6315.JPG IMG_6318.JPG IMG_6318.JPG IMG_6320.JPG
- You'll also notice in the event store while I should have already received 1,675 gilded trinkets, I only have 25 and there are 3 items totaling 450 trinkets that I haven't bought. This point may have been my error, I just don't remember buying anything last night and that would mean I would have to complete most quests in part 4 to finish my collection. Very unlike BHVR who is probably giving a trinket to blood point conversion after the event.
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Thank you for your help!

Comments